The Educational Technology and Production (ETP) department works closely with Schools to develop courses which will provide the best learning experience for our students, enabling them to learn anytime, anywhere and on any device.
ETP supports SUSS's mission through these key services:
Audio-Video (AV) Production
- Works with Schools to produce instructional videos and other media assets that enhance students' learning
- Produces corporate-level promotional videos for SUSS
- Works with course developers to ensure compliance with guidelines on course development and use of copyrighted material
- Tracks development processes to ensure timely completion of course materials for presentation and payments for course development work
- Produces interactive digital Study Guides
- Works with Publishers and third-party vendors to ensure availability of eTextbooks for students to download and for purchase of printed copies at discounted prices.