From Monday, 10 February 2020, all visitors (including students, teaching associates contractors) must report and have their temperatures taken at any of the following stations:
- Those without fever will be issued a sticker to be displayed prominently at all times.
- Those without a sticker will be denied access to offices/classes/events and asked to report to the screening stations.
- If you are found to have a fever, you will be denied entry and advised to see a doctor immediately. Please call the clinic ahead of your visit and declare your travel history.
Location-Based Temperature Recording
With effect from 17 February 2020, all visitors are required to submit temperature readings at their respective meeting locations on campus via a location-specific QR code or URL to facilitate contact tracing.
This is an additional requirement besides the current mandatory to travel declaration which you are required to make at our temperature screening stations upon arrival.
Before entering the room for meetings please ensure:
- You have completed your travel declaration & taken your temperature at the temperature screening stations
- Use the listed QR codes prominently outside each seminar/meeting room. You can also manually access the listed URL to submit:
- Mobile number
- the most recent temperature readings taken
If you are attending meetings at more than one location, you must submit the above information at every subsequent meeting location.
If you are at our campus for more than 5 hours, you are required to re-take your temperature at any of the designated temperature screening stations.
Travel Declarations by Visitors
To facilitate any need for contact tracing, all visitors are required to also submit a travel declaration at the temperature screening station areas. They can also fill in the form prior to their visit.